Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Baktus Scarf half way done / WIP wednesday




My baktus scarf is coming along slowly but steadily. It has become my socializng knit, since you can knit it and still hold an intelligent (more or less) conversation. It might be the reason that the edges is coming out a bit wonky but I don't think it's something a good blocking can't help, or in worst case, a crochet edging.


I've just reached half way, and started decreasing. The pic above is a decent representation of the color shifts, although a bit washed out by the sunlight (taken with my iphone). 

So thats my WIP atm, since i finished off my Maplewood mitts yesterday. Results to come, but I'm very pleased with the results.

Don't forget to check out some other WIP projects over at Tami's Amis, how enourmosly cute aren't these daisy shoes by Ginx Craft for example? Or the so-far headless gnome by Amination 

3 comments:

  1. Your scarf is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to me. That is very kind of you. Love the colours in your scarf, and I've been browsing round your other pages. I'm a great one for second hand shops and upcycling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yarn you're using is really beautiful. A good block and/or edging will certainly sort out any irregularity in the edge, not to worry. Socialize away.

    ReplyDelete