Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WIP Wednesday / Baktus Scarf

So I though I would jump on the WIP Wednesday train that Tami's Amis has got going.

Right now I'm working on a Baktus scarf in two colours.



I bought 2 skeins of Fantasi from Järbo since i really liked to colour changes, it goes from a dark purple to a bright green, with long colour changes. With variegated yarn i prefer not to busy and complicated patterns, so i decided on the simple Baktus scarf. Im knitting 2 rows of fantasi and two rows of some other purple yarn i had, i have no idea what it is...


I really like the stripes, and how they change colour with the Fantasi yarn. It's a very easy knit, so I think this will be my go-to-project when i just want to knit a couple of rows. 

But I must cast on something a bit more challenging as well, there has been to much simple minded knit/crochet going on lately. More on that note tomorrow.


5 comments:

  1. ooh those colours are beautiful for a baktus!! have fun knitting it and have a knitty wednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of colors!

    Here's my WIP: http://mibruno.com/en-proceso-73/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some days, I love a simple, mindless knit. The scarf looks great! The striping is particularly nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally into garter stitch too. Of course, sometimes we need a bit of a challenge, do we? Have a nice day! Regula

    ReplyDelete